- (no subject)
- December 10th, 2010
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession.
Day Nine: Nine things about yourself
1) I really want facial hair. That's why I'm growing a goatee right now.
2) I'm self-conscious about my facial hair, because I'm afraid it looks like crap.
3) For a long time, I only owned one pair of shoes: a pair of combat boots
4) There's a coloring-book outline of the girl in Manet's A Bar at the Folies Bergeres on the wall at SMUUCh. Attached is a speech balloon that says "Bonjour! Fellowship Time volunteers are oolala! Merci!". The text annoys me to no end.
5) I have zero time for new relationships. Yet, in the back of my mind, I'm always evaluating the possibility.
6) I am often annoyed by how much I drive. I feel like I should take the bus more places. I really need to get a bicycle.
7) I love weird places. Hole-in-the-wall restaurants, flea markets, the Cowtown Mallroom - any place like that.
8) I like the idea of thrifting more than the practice of thrifting.
9) When I get really angry, I hit things. Always things, though - never people, plants, or animals. I don't think it's right, but at least it doesn't hurt anything living.